Celtic Wind Crops 1200mg CBD, Canna-Curcumin – 60 Caps
The Irish-Owned company was set up in 2012 to capitalise on the growing demand for ancient crops and grains – and create a sustainable future for people and the planet with hemp.
Under the Celtic Wind brand, they create a unique product range of CBD oils, capsules, powders and skincare range using no herbicides, pesticides or fungicides. Just 100% natural Irish grown hemp that’s safe, independently tested and analysed, and fully compliant.
Celtic Wind Crops manage and control their entire supply chain – from seed to shelf. It’s how they ensure full traceability for consumers and trade.
– 6000mg Curcumin Longa
– 1200mg CBD
– 60 Capsules
Celtic Wind Crops have combined their multi-complex CBD with Curcumin (Turmeric) and Black Pepper into a convenient easy-to-swallow capsule. Black pepper increases the bioavailability of curcumin and works synergistically with it. Or in other words, it helps the body absorb more curcumin more easily.
Celtic Wind Corps CBD Canna-Curcumin capsules are perfect for those looking to take CBD and Curcumin combined.
– Easy-to-swallow capsules
– Exact serving every time
– 100% whole-hemp plant seed in every capsule
– Contains CBD, CBDA, CBG , CBGA ,CBC and over 150 compounds including essential amino acids, omega 6, 9, flavonoids, polyphenols and terpenes
– Also contains Curcumin and Black Pepper
– All natural – no chemicals, pesticides or herbicides
– Gluten-free and vegan-friendly
– Capsule shell is made from pullulan which is derived from tapioca
Whole plant hemp powder, tumeric extract and black piperine extract. Capsule Shell (Pullulan)